Pools 4 Us have gone above and beyond to find and use the best quality manufacturing materials for swimming pool moulds available in South Africa. Yes, you can check up on this statement…We use modern and advanced methods that are currently used extensively in the USA and Australia. These methods not only ensures a strong and durable swimming pool in your backyard but also the most reliable installation guaranteeing a longer lasting pool shell. No spidey cracks or topsy-turvy moulds will leave our factory.
We offer various installation packages to suit your pocket, even allowing you to add additional steps and bays to the swimming pools shell. This means that your pool will be uniquely yours, shaped to fit perfectly into your yard, maximising your swimming potential.
Here you will be able to see all our available shapes that Pools4Us have available and all the additional extras you can add. We also offer you a 3D image of what the pool would look like, installed, after you have made your preference selections. This way, you will have a good idea of what the swimming pool will look like before making your final decision!
Contact Pools4Us today for an estimation and consultation on the best quality manufactured swimming pool for ideal summer relaxation!What is the Chopper Gun Method?
- Chopper Gun lamination ensures the thickness of the fibreglass shell is consistent throughout, as well as providing a much higher density without the risks of air entrapment.
- This is guaranteed due to the fact that the fibres and resin are sprayed onto the mould surface at high pressure, eliminating the chances of dry spots due the time elapsed during normal hand lamination.
- Mixtures of resin and catalyst is also pre set and controlled ensuring an accurate and constant ratio throughout, compared to hand lamination where a large number of workers mix small quantities of resin in buckets and add catalyst by "more or less" judgement.
- It has also been proven, by comparing samples of both methods, that machine chopped laminates weighed on average 15% more for the same thickness, which proves the theory of achieving higher density and subsequent less air entrapment.
- The fibres in traditional fibreglass chopped strand mat are short, compared to the chopper gun method which can be adjusted to chop the fibres into longer pieces. This ensures an excellent bond and a structure that is sound over a large surface like a pool, which is essential for strength as the pool is holding thousands of litres of water.
- The fibreglass is sprayed onto the mould in ribs, which will overlap, resulting in these overlaps being twice as thick. This forms a built in rib like system into the fibreglass shell, again adding strength.
- During the hand lamination method to manufacture fibreglass pools up to 20% wastage could be expected, which results in more materials and is far more labour intensive. This is a fact which makes the hand lamination process more expensive. The chopper gun method results in less wastage (1.8%), and uses less labour which results in huge cost savings.
Pools 4 Us believe, based on the facts above, that the chopper gun method is a far superior and reliable method of manufacturing fibreglass pools for strength, product integrity and customer peace of mind.
Contact us today to find out how you can own a swimming pool of this calibre at an affordable price anywhere in South Africa through Pools 4 Us!